Taking durable glass products to another level, slip resistant glass can be used as an aesthetically pleasing alternative to solid platform options for walkways, stairways and similar passages where transparency is required or part of the architectural concept.
Slip resistant glass is:
- Offers high grip even during wet or damp conditions ensuring maximum safety.
- Transparent, offering the same levels of visbility of normal glass yet tougher
- Wear resistant, high foot traffic will not abrade or scuff the glass eaily ensuring a good finish even under crowded conditions.
- Chemical resistant, slip resistant glass is durable against most common household and industrial chemicals and will not warp, fade or change colour.
- Temperature resistant, it can withstand high heat conditions upto 250 degrees celcius
- Low maintenance, no special requirements are needed for its upkeep.
Thickness: 4 to 25mm
Max Size: 1400 X 3000mm
Min Size: 300 X 300mm
Visible light transparency: 92.6%
Weathering: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses
Yellowing: No yellowing over time
- 37% Hydrochloric Acid
- 25% Sodium Hydroxide
- 25% Ammonium Hydroxide
- 100% Ethyl Alcohol
- 100% Acetic Acid
- Boiling coffee/ tea resistant
- Can withstand immersion in water for upto 5 hours
Do note that exposure to stronger chemicals beyond the above may result in damage and compromise of the slip resistant properties.
Possible Areas of Use:
- Commercial buildings
- glass floors
- dance floors